All Rights Reserved Photos
- These are copyrighted picture files and may be subject to other legal rights.
- You may utilize each picture for personal or limited-educational (not commercial or professional) use only. Examples of acceptable use might be: family or social newsletters or wedding announcements, saving the image on the user's computer for personal enjoyment, sending the image as an e-mail greeting, creating a personal greeting card, or use of the image in desktop publishing projects. Examples of limited educational use might be: personal school projects or single-classroom education.
- Any uses of these images for the above purposes must be clearly provided with attribution to InfoFries. See the attribution section below.
- No license is granted to use the image for commercial purposes, for commercial or professional web pages, or for incorporating in business or commercial publishing or print materials.
- Use of images in any products for sale is prohibited.
- Images cannot be distributed outside this gallery.
- The images are the property of InfoFries and/or the photographer who provided them to InfoFries. The copyright laws of the United States and the provisions of the Berne Convention protect the images from unauthorized use or reproduction. Accordingly, you agree not to project, copy, store, modify, or use any of the images, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of InfoFries. Neither InfoFries nor our photo providers will be responsible or liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from your access to or use of the pictures on our site.
Creative Commons Licensed Photos
- Photos can be used in accordance to the assosciated Creative Commons License.
- Any of these conditions as stated in the license can be waived if you get permission from InfoFries.
All images obtained from the InfoFries Gallery must be credited as follows unless otherwise stated.